Inspirations present to you the Covet Internacional Awards. Is a contest that is now open for entries of interiors design projects that elevate design and craftsmanship.
Sponsored by COVET HOUSE, and having as partners the BRHANDS FOUNDATION, the mission of this contest is to find the world’s most outstanding projects where Design modernizes craftmanship.
The organizer is looking for projects that value the fine arts & crafts at a 2.0 level, resulting in luxurious, functional and individual spaces that get their richness from reviving ancient arts and crafts.
Get to know the reasons why you should participate and summit your project:
- The overall winner will have Access to a twenty-eight square meter booth at the January edition of Maison et Objet 2020. Set and logistics will be offered and the recipient will have the opportunity to Showcase their signature style in a creative and welcoming ambiance.
- All of the winners will showcase their projects to an audience of press, thinkers, makers and opinion leaders at the Covet International Awards in Paris, which will be taking place simultaneously with the second edition of the Luxury Design & Craftsmanship Summit.
- Furthermore, the winning submitted projects and its respective creators will have an exclusive article in CovetED Magazine and Best Interior Designers as well as an exclusive interview, which will be published on CovetED’s printed and online versions.
- In the issue of January 2019, CovetED will present seven different covers in reference to the winning projects. This issue will be distributed in newsstands, luxury hotels, airport lounges and private clubs. Winners will also be featured in the first volume of the book Covet International Awards to be sold worldwide in June 2019 and a press release will be sent to an international audience of 10,000 worthy contacts.
- In addition, all the winners will receive a certified issue from the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) and a special trophy will be awarded at the official gala in January 2019, in Paris.
Need more reasons to participate? What are you waiting for? Summit Your Project here.
* Like what you’ve read? Feel free to share on your social media by using the super-easy share buttons on the left! You may be interested in the last post about Luxury Design & Craftsmanship Summit 2018 check it here. *